· Private_Messages
· Recommend_Us
· Web_Links
· Your_Account

Page Views
We received
page views since 10-september-2007

nj-horse.com :: View topic - Part Arab for on/off Farm Free Lease
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Part Arab for on/off Farm Free Lease

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nj-horse.com Forum Index -> Horse / Ponies For Sale or Lease
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Part Arab for on/off Farm Free Lease Reply with quote

Indy is available for free lease for the 2012 season. This horse really excells at CTRs. He is a middle-of-the-pack guy in Limited Distance rides. Competed by everyone from Heavyweight to junior riders. Loves the hunter paces. Recently captured the Optimum Time price at the challenging Fort Valley, Virginia LD in November.

Indy is just under 15 HH. He is a real ham with personality plus++++.

He hacks out alone and in company and rides well in a snaffle or hackamore.

He is spooky at times and is moreso since he was attacked by dogs while we were out on a trail ride in November.

He is 17 but is 100% sound. He is currently barefoot for the winter. I compete him with four shoes. His competition record can be seen on AERC.org. Look for Whisperstreams Legacy (AERC#:H45336). He is not a 50 mile horse but loves the shorter distance. He prefers challenging hilly courses to deep sand. He requires elecrolytes for competition.

He requires a fly sheet in the summer as he has an allergic reaction to gnats.

Please feel free to call me with any questions (973) 222-4639. Jen
jbirdloveshorses
Foal
Foal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Indy! :) Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Jaclyn and I'm 15 years old, looking for a good horse to free lease off-farm. I've been riding for 7 years and my trainer doesn't have a great horse for my level right now - I need something between a schoolmaster and an unpredictable, green, thoroughbred. I know your picture is western, but I ride English and was wondering if Indy can go English too. Let me know, and if so we can talk more about it :) Thanks!
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Indy Reply with quote

Indy goes English just fine. He can jump small courses and has been in the high ribbons at local shows. Come try him. I'm located in Stillwater,nj. That's in Sussex county. Please bring a parent or trainer with you (and a helmet). My number is in the original post and pictures of Indy are on my fb.

Frankie
jbirdloveshorses
Foal
Foal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Indy Reply with quote

I'm about 2.5 hours away from Stillwater, so I'll have to talk to my mom and trainer and see when we can find a day to come up. Then I'll let you know! :)
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Sounds good. He knows basic dressage and a little lateral stuff too. He is a sweetheart and would make someone a nice all around fun horse. What town are you in as I will be bringing a few horses down to ride in the pinelands next week.
jbirdloveshorses
Foal
Foal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: location Reply with quote

My barn in is Pittsgrove, which is about an hour and a half from Pinelands Regional High School, if you're going to be near there.
jbirdloveshorses
Foal
Foal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Indy Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for being so nice and friendly about all of this, but I have to tell you I actually just found another horse. This one is only half an hour away from my house and the lady who owns him will pay for board - sorry, Indy looks awesome - but that's just such a great situation that I can't refuse it. Thanks again and I hope you find someone...and if anyone asks me about a free lease horse I'll be sure to tell them about Indy!
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch for your interest. If anyone is interested Indy is still available for on or off farm lease. He is the grey that is my profile pic on my FB. Just look up Jen Stevenson. We are just off the Paulinskill Valley Trail system in Stillwater, NJ. He does w.t.c and jumps small courses. He has been ridden by endurance riders for the past couple of years so he can get quick and spooky but we ride him in a hack or a snaffle. He goes on the bit easily and is a really nice mover. He is very good when he is in a regular program. I would charge about $125/month if you leased him on my farm. Shoes would be extra if you needed them but right now he is barefoot. I would sell him only to the right home.
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indy has been placed.
Happy
gonerydn
Breeders Cup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Author Unknown

NikkisMom
Gallop
Gallop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonerydn wrote:
Cool

Happy Happy ???
gonerydn
Breeders Cup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkisMom wrote:
gonerydn wrote:
Cool

Happy Happy ???

well, more like Shocked

Wink

Author Unknown

NikkisMom
Gallop
Gallop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonerydn wrote:
NikkisMom wrote:
gonerydn wrote:
Cool

Happy Happy ???

well, more like Shocked

Wink

Happy and Shocked go hand in hand
DistanceHorse
Yearling
Yearling

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a 36" mini mare who is available for free lease as a companion. She is very cute-sorrell with a flaxen manes and tail. She is a complete air fern and has never foundered. She lives out with a herd of larger horses. She really always trys to be the top horse. She can be difficult to catch if you don't have her trust. Many years ago my daughter and I showed her in the NJPB&O halter clases. She always did OK. She leads, clips and hauls well. She is good for farrier and ties. If anyone needs a companion I would be willing to free lease her. She has not been trained to ride or drive and I don't think she would be willing to learn at this point because she is an aged mare.
Lauren61980
Belmont Stakes Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkisMom wrote:
gonerydn wrote:
NikkisMom wrote:
gonerydn wrote:
Cool

Happy Happy ???

well, more like Shocked

Wink

Happy and Shocked go hand in hand

I MUST add... Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nj-horse.com Forum Index -> Horse / Ponies For Sale or Lease All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: